Saturday, May 12, 2007

praise for job well done

i juz 1 to praise compass point de G2000 for it's staff de job well done.. 1 of the staff.. her service is juz fantastic and great.. she gone all the way to iron my pants (that i am going to buy) for free then still dig out a new pants for me instead of the 1 on display.. wah.. still give us some )_______( on that.. haha.. can't tell here.. ask me when u want to noe more.. then it's like she even hang up the pants for me to carry it back home with their shop de hanger leh.. no further charge at all.. her another collegue looks totally shocked with her actions.. but from her actions i can know that she is at least a supervisor rank staff.. or else she can't .. haha...


that day i bought a G2000 pants and a pair of Bata black shoes for friday de BPM(business process magm) project interview.. which cost me.. (my mum) about nearly $90.. wah.. so expen.. the Bata staff still tell me that that shoes can't last untill 3mths becoz it's fake skin.. wah.. fake skin sell at $50... then real skin leh.. $100 bucks ah.. i am a student only loh.. please lah.. i really can't afford de leh.. ask parents to buy this..but that for me also not very nice de mah.. so i am really cutting down on that liao.. yup.. save save.. i started saving.. :)

No comments: