Sunday, May 27, 2007

today

ha.. today(sat).. as usual.. i stay at home.. nth to do.. pack up my table.. coz it's too messy le.. i dun even hav place to do my work.. so i clear up the mess.. and finally .. whoosh.. a brand new table desk.. nono.. A CLEAN one.. haha.. okay.. so after that i eat le lunch then continue to start my planning of my term test revision.. i am juz thinking.. how come i 1 to plan this.. where i juz can't follow this.. but.. anyway.. i juz plan ahead my sat-mon work scheldue.. like today complete wat.. tml wat.. so on and so fore bah..


then on com to do my project.. i typed in those answers to my interview qns.. yup.. it's like .. ytd yuan hong keeps telling me.. "cheemeng, dun do all the work by urself.. then we do wat.."..haha.. yup..dunno why.. i find it easy to do myself.. coz dunno leh.. juz find it easier..haha.. but group got group de good points.. lesser workload.. double de efficient.. then do another assignment de MS excel chart.. this time.. i am divided to do this task..haha.. yup..


after that i have pizza hut meal at home.. pizza hut delivery... 62-35-35-35.. haha.. promote promote.. pizza hut muz really thank me.. muz give me good offers oh.. same to KFC ..coz same number mah.. lolz.. okay..back track.. my 2nd sis offers to have pizza hut meal for tea break lah.. dunno suddenly why she so generous..haha.. then together.. i..her.. her boyfriend.. we settle down to pick our choice..then call the hotline.. wah.. HOT sia.. ..ok.. so she says watever she need to say.. basically is wat to offer.. where the place.. blah..blah.. blah.. not impt 1 lah..


the most impt part is the eating session..yummy yummy.. okay.. the hotliner.. is it how we call them?.. lolz.. ok.. promise that 1hr later they will reach our doorstep.. but THEY REALLY VERY EFFICIENT.. as in.. 1/2 hr jiu reach le.. wah.. warm warm pizzas.. spicy drumlets.. the rest de snacks doesn't suit me and my family.. so out.. no need to describe here.. lolz


okay.. so we ordered 1 Pan aloha and 1 Pan hawaiian pizza.. 4 small sizes each.. then got those honey star hashbrowns(very hard1).. breadsticks(very hard2).. and the YUMMY YUMMY spicy drumlets..tell u ah (cheemeng de food detective is here to elaborate).. the drumlets is like so chewy and tender.. on the 1st bite you can taste the FRESHNESS of the drumlets(not so dramatic lah)..(juz good only).. and on the 2nd bite.. you can taste the SPICYNESS of it (of course spicy la.. or else it won't be called spicy drumlets:)).. then the pizzas are all standard loh.. but i really miss pizza huts' drumlets.. i rmb my last time eatin is like 3 years back le..so finally i get to eat.. and it's treat by my stingy 2nd sister.. double de GOOD..haha.. okay.. that's all.. ciao.. go to slp le..

No comments: